Get a free LLC from LLC University®
If you want to start an LLC, but would like some financial help, we can pay your state filing fee and show you how to file your LLC paperwork. Yes, you read that correctly!
Each month, LLC University® will select three aspiring entrepreneurs who need a boost. We’ll guide you through the LLC formation process (over a Zoom video call), help you complete your paperwork, and we’ll also pay your state’s LLC filing fee.
Before you jump below and submit your information, please make sure you understand all of the following:
- We will pay 100% of your LLC filing fee (the fee to create your LLC).
- We will spend 2-3 hours with you on a Zoom video call to answer any questions you have. And we’ll help you with the LLC paperwork (it can be filed by mail or online).
- We can’t pay for a Registered Agent service. However, if you want to be the Registered Agent for your LLC, this will be free.
- We can’t pay your LLC annual fee. That will be your responsibility each year. Please review your state’s LLC annual fee before proceeding.
- We can’t pay for any tax or accounting services. That will be your responsibility each year. Here are some tips on finding an accountant.
- We can’t pay for any other expenses.
Okay, now onto the fun stuff!
If you are interested in having LLC University® guide you through forming your LLC and paying your LLC filing fee, please submit your information here.
“What can I expect after this?”
On the last day of each month, our team will select 3 people. Then between the 1st and 5th of the next month, we’ll email those people to let them know they’ve been selected. So if you apply in July, but don’t get an email from us by August 5th, it means we were not able to help you at this time. We really wish we could do more, however, out team is not enormous (not yet ;), and we spend a few hours on each call, so we can only help 3 people each month.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to hearing from you!
Founder & Educator